We are looking for born-tinkerers to take care of our customers, in the capacity of Customer Support Engineer. You will be expected to:
- Own the customer support experience of all products of the company, which includes, technical literature, knowledgebase, support calls, support visits.
- Perform debugging of Aha3D equipment at internal and external customers’ sites
- Maintain knowledgebase on website, blogs and customer support call logs
- Write and maintain service personnel manuals, owners manuals and other technical literature for Aha 3D equipment
- Provide feedback to design team at all levels to continually improve the quality of products
- Conduct workshops to disseminate knowledge of company’s core work
- Interact with external consultants and vendors to achieve relevant company goals
- Prepare SOPs to debug standard issues
B. Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering from a renowned Institute. Outstanding candidates from other educational background will also be considered.
0 to 2 years.
- Knack of finding faults in equipment
- Good written skills
- Fluent in spoken English
- Willingness to travel and interact with customers
If the above resonates with you, please reach out to us as detailed in the careers page.