To be a part of our team while being primarily responsible for mechanical CAD design of Aha 3D machines, in the position of Mechanical Design Engineer. You will be expected to:
- Own the CAD designs of Aha3D equipment
- Interact with various users (customers, production team etc) and evolve the design accordingly
- Handle and debug field issues that will lead to design changes
- Facilitate reviews and take validation from various stakeholders on new designs
- Conduct continual education of team members in your specialization
- Define new and follow existing processes for pre-production, QC, assembly and production processes
- Interact with external consultants and vendors to achieve relevant company goals
B. Tech in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering from a renowned Institute. Outstanding candidates from other educational background will also be considered.
0 to 4 years.
A positive match:
- Fundamentals of CAD design
- Geometric and surface modelling
- proficiency in any CAD design software
- concepts of Design for Manufacturing
- Machine design concepts: simulation, FEM, flow analysis, design optimization
- experience of various manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated successful completion of reasonably complex mechanical systems
If the above resonates with you, please reach out to us as detailed in the careers page.