- Hygroscopic (so store it in a cool, dry place to ensure better quality prints)
- PC is moderately flexible (though not as much as nylon)
- Extremely durable and resistant to both physical impact and heat, able to withstand temperatures of up to 110°C
- Not food safe
- Transparent which explains its use in commercial items such as bullet proof glass, scuba masks, and electronic display screens.
Technical data sheet
- Nozzle temperature: 280 ± 10 ⁰C
- Bed temperature: 120 ⁰C
- Chamber: Closed
- Adhesion: ABS paste
- Printing Speed: 65-67 mm/s
Recommended profile link
- PC is an ideal 3D printer filament for parts that need to retain their strength, toughness, and shape in high-temperature environments, such as electrical, mechanical, or automotive components.
- We can also take advantage of its optical clarity in lighting projects or for screens.
- Extremely strong, impact resistant thermoplastic material so it is widely used in automotive and aerospace sectors.
- Biocompatible and can be sterilisable so can be used in medical sector.